“Do not go there”

Ranked #210 of 245 Restaurants in Assisi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I wrote a lengthy review but just as I was about to send it the net went down and because of my slow typing I am not doing it again. Surfice to say service food and cost were all BAD!!!!!!!. Do not go there and waste your time and money. Plus I read all the other reviews and I fully agree.In Italy I can't believe they continue to exist. I guess most people do not read Tripadvisor before they visit an area. A bad mistake and I am guilty. Never do it again.
Rudy C

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We picked this restaurant as it looked nice from the outside. After we had the worst meal ever, I checked trip advisor and found that this restaurant is ranked dead last in Assisi. What are the odds of randomly picking the worst restaurant in town? I agree with the other reviews, our pizza and pastas certainly appeared to be frozen / prepackaged and microwaved. I’ve had much better frozen pizza than what we were served, so there was no excuse for the inedible cardboard we got. The waitress did not even say hello, just stood there waiting for us to give our order. I usually research carefully what we do and where we go, we really paid the price for not being organized. We would have been much better off not eating, after all it is Assisi and a bit of fasting would have been in keeping with our trip.

1  Thank World_Traveler_KT12
Reviewed August 17, 2012

€50 for 4 frozen/ potentially microwaved pizzas and 4 drinks? They have GOT to be joking. Avoid at all costs - better to take a picnic with you or buy a slice of takeaway pizza from a cafe. No excuse in Italy for such dreadful food. Absolutely dreadful.

1  Thank Alison P
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Unbelievably horrible! Food and service equally bad. The only people who I felt more sorry for than my family were the poor staff who worked under the evil witch of a restaurant manager. The misery on their faces was painfully evident.

I think the pizza dough was frozen, I don't know how they can call themselves a Ristorante/Pizzeria. I thought there were rules about calling yourself a pizzeria.

1  Thank Foodseekers
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I never thought that I would be served such ordinary food in Italy. The lasagne was like it was microwaved and dried out. We all ordered pasta and it was served at different times, the bread was stale and not much of it. We ordered chips and they didn't bother to bring them but brought the bill to hurry us out of the restaurant. They also charged us more than the prices displayed on the menu for some of the items. Very disappointing experience - there are lots of other restaurants that actually want you in their premises and take pride in their food so I suggest you try them.

2  Thank AussiePerthGirl