“worst restaurant in Assisi”

Ristorante Antichi Sapori
Ranked #206 of 232 Restaurants in Assisi
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Red Deer
“worst restaurant in Assisi”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

Unbelievably horrible! Food and service equally bad. The only people who I felt more sorry for than my family were the poor staff who worked under the evil witch of a restaurant manager. The misery on their faces was painfully evident.

I think the pizza dough was frozen, I don't know how they can call themselves a Ristorante/Pizzeria. I thought there were rules about calling yourself a pizzeria.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Foodseekers

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“There are plenty of much better places to eat.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

I never thought that I would be served such ordinary food in Italy. The lasagne was like it was microwaved and dried out. We all ordered pasta and it was served at different times, the bread was stale and not much of it. We ordered chips and they didn't bother to bring them but brought the bill to hurry us out of the restaurant. They also charged us more than the prices displayed on the menu for some of the items. Very disappointing experience - there are lots of other restaurants that actually want you in their premises and take pride in their food so I suggest you try them.

2 Thank AussiePerthGirl