“Perfect Wine Bar for a wine night”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bibenda

Bibenda
Ranked #1 of 232 Restaurants in Assisi
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wine and Beer
Description: Book your WINE, CHOCOLATE, OLIVE OIL TASTING now, Taste your esperience! The rustic-chic WINE BAR BIBENDA ASSISI is relaxing and warm atmosphere to enjoy your stay in Assisi. Here you could taste ASSISI and UMBRIA WINE produced by top wineries pared with tasting plates of the very best artisanal food : OLIVE OIL, COLD MEAT and CHEESES like wild boar, deer salami or black pork, well-aged cheeses, such as Canestrato from ASSISI (that cheese recently won the title of "BEST PECORINO CHEESE" at a major European competition). Doesn't that all sound yummy? We offer a CERTIFICATE INTENSIVE SOMMELIER COURSE and WINE TASTING ASSISI and UMBRIA WINE to individuals or groups in ENGLISH or RUSSIAN.
Santa Barbara, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Wine Bar for a wine night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

This place is awesome. Loved my experience so much the first time that I went right back the very next evening! The staff is totally accessible and amazingly open to having a dialogue about their wine list. This is how wine service should be. I had delicious wine and a cheese plate for € 9,50. Love it!

• Visited August 2014

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Zurich, Switzerland
“A great spot for a light lunch- go there!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Myself and my wife visited Assisi last week and ended up going to this wine bar three times. The setting was very good and it was very intimate and relaxing. The wines are outstanding and the service very good indeed. Try the meats and cheeses! It was our little relaxation spot away from the crowd. Thank you.

• Visited August 2014
Brussels, Belgium
“Nice wines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

we had a glass of wine here, very nice service from the friendly owner.
however, the prices for the wines to buy are quite steep, no local wines under 20 euros/bottle.

good for a glass, not so much for the bottles :)

• Visited July 2014
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent wine and cheese pairing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

My girlfriends and I were here in mid June. We found this place by coincidence and were very pleasantly surprised! The wine, cheeses, music and service were superb. We were helped with our wine selections by a very sweet lady named Nila who was not only very knowledgable, but equally as fun. All in all, I recommend this place highly, and I know I'll be visiting again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Judy M
Manhattan, Kansas
“My favorite WINE BAR BIBENDA ASSISI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Three of my friends and I went back to Bibenda Assisi. Once again, we were not disappointed! Excellent selection of domestic and international wines. Amazing cheese recommendations. Service was stellar and pleasant. This place is amazing and I almoust wish it was in my neighborhood instead of in Assisi. I would totally be a regular if it was.

• Visited June 2014