We stayed for 2 nights in Nun spa with my wife. This place is rather expensive compared to Umbria standards with 350 E/ night but a great place to stay. Our room was literally a 3 floor, entrance, living area and main bedroom with 2 bathrooms on the same block with the reception. Very modern, light design to counter the potential stone walls of the medieval building , simple but stylish design. Spa is a must see, worthwhile to enjoy even if you are coming from outside with 5 different stations in a pool with various water treatments, along with sauna/ Hamam area. The breakfast was rather ordinary- no special selection of food etc. quite modest for the standard of the hotel. Try enjoying the upper terrace with fascinating flower arrangements, great view of Assisi. Nice experience in Assisi...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Relais Nun is located in the spiritual heart of Assisi, in the highest part of the historical center with magnificent views of the both the Rocca Maggiore and Minore on the soft contours of Mount Subasio. It is an exclusive 5 star resort that came about from the careful restoration of the ancient monastery of Saint Catherine, which was originally constructed in 1275 for a community of Benedictine nuns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum Hotel Assisi
- Nun Assisi Relais And Spa Museum