The hotel fits perfectly in the amazing scenery of Assisi as it is perfectly designed offering a design space while not losing the historic atmosphere fragance by lavander. The SPA is fabulous with not too many clients with exceptional service and unique facilities. The room despite not having views, as the windows are tiny and high (because it was a convent) is wonderful! It is a must see! The staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Relais Nun is located in the spiritual heart of Assisi, in the highest part of the historical center with magnificent views of the both the Rocca Maggiore and Minore on the soft contours of Mount Subasio. It is an exclusive 5 star resort that came about from the careful restoration of the ancient monastery of Saint Catherine, which was originally constructed in 1275 for a community of Benedictine nuns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum Hotel Assisi
- Nun Assisi Relais And Spa Museum