This hotel is in a great location and we were made to feel welcome straight away. We arrived at 11am and checkin is not until 2pm but the room was ready so we could check straight in. The room was on the ground floor very modern and chic but didn't feel particularly special and there was no bath. The car park is 25 Euros a day which is expensive but its right next to the hotel and keeps the car nice and cool. My husband had a wonderful massage and the spa was very relaxing and hardly anyone there. Breakfast was really great eggs cooked to order and for lunch the club sandwich was delicious. Our only disappointment was the evening meal, very overpriced and the pasta was simply not cooked enough, I did tell and show the waitress but nothing was done, she just said sorry but the meal was still charged full price, Great service great location and great food just not at dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Relais Nun is located in the spiritual heart of Assisi, in the highest part of the historical center with magnificent views of the both the Rocca Maggiore and Minore on the soft contours of Mount Subasio. It is an exclusive 5 star resort that came about from the careful restoration of the ancient monastery of Saint Catherine, which was originally constructed in 1275 for a community of Benedictine nuns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nun Assisi Relais And Spa Museum
- Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum Hotel Assisi