“Pizza was Excellent!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Pizza was Excellent!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for a quick lunch. We ate outside and shared a pizza and a carafe of house wine. We found the staff very friendly and the pizza was excellent! Enjoyable lunch in a charming alley.

• Visited August 2012

• Turkish first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Good pizza”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Came here with a young family and i found the staff to be helpful and quick. W did turn up right at the start of the lunch hour and out of season but i found it a reasonable place to stay.

• Visited April 2013
sydney
“Secluded restaurant in assisi great food”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We had a great lunch on our trip through Assisi, friendly staff, great food and wine list. The restaurant was very nice, I ordered risotto which took 20 mins and was fab.the pricing was very good value, the local wine was also very good.all the food and wine were from the region of Assisi.

Naples, Florida
“LOVED IT!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We had such a wonderful lunch here that we returned the next day. The staff was friendly and fun. The atmosphere perfect. Before leaving for Italy I said, "Having a plate of cheeses, crusty bread and a bottle of wine would be perfect for me!" Sooo, my husband was kind enough to order just that, and the restaurant obliging enough to deliver it. We sat for a few hours just savoring the atmosphere and indulging in what, for us, was a perfect meal. Thank you La Lanterna for a perfect afternoon.

• Visited October 2012
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Making a Fool out of Tourists is Foolish!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We had been to La Lanterna a few years ago and found the experience to be satisfying so I decided to revisit last night. Expensive and certainly, certainly, not worth the price. My glass of average white wine was charged at 6Euros. My "young pork" was ham steaks, grilled quickly to look "authentic" Umbrian. My artichokes, well, the ones I buy frozen at Trader Joes looked very similar and at a fraction of the price for a whole bag. I will not recommend La Lanterna nor will I return. In these tough economic times in Italy, this nonsense should stop.

• Visited November 2012