“Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I went to have a look at this place that has so many reviews and was greeted by an incredible aroma. Subsequently I splurged on a decadent but incredible lunch. The food was delicious and the artichokes I had to start we're exceptional. The menu is also more interesting than so many other restaurants and if you're into truffles, well there's a whole extra menu. Primis were about 8euros, secondi about 20euros, cover, service and water were a steep 9euros. Lovely atmosphere inside. All in all, definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Sarah575757
There are newer reviews for Antica Osteria da Divo

Reviewed February 3, 2014

It was rainy and cold, but we made the trek up and down the steep hills of Siena to this amazing restaurant. Being the off season, we were the only ones there, which I'm sure is NOT the case when it is warm. The meal was AMAZING. We did every course….probably the largest lunch I have ever had. And I'm so glad we did because it was all great! Truffles on everything, and they bring the jar over and shave large amounts all over the plate. Great service, Great food. Go!

1  Thank Christie F
Reviewed January 26, 2014

A very nice Tuscan Restaurant; strongly advice to try Risotto and Tuscan plate! A very cosy and romantic atmosphere in an old wine cellar.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I celebrated my birthday with my husband. The restaurant was recomended by one of his friends. The place is amazing, romantic athmosphere, and the people friendly. I had the Capesante as an antipasto and the lasagna as primo and both were veeery good. My husband had spoken to them before so they prepared a nice cake with a candle for me. Main courses could look a bit expensive, between 20 and 24 euros, but if we see the area where is located (near piazza del campo), then is worth it, is a lovely place. And of course the quality of the food is good. I also loved the home made bread they give you when you order, it is fresh and delicious.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have to write this comment both in English and Chinese to make sure that the Chinese won't miss the chance to try the best food if they are in Siena.

I have to say they "create" these food not only with their brain and hands but also using their heart. Everything looks nice and tasty. The food for us and the food for others. The way how they make the Risotto is fabulous. We made a short film of this presentation. Also the T-bone steak was amazing. I definitely will go back to Siena again just because i miss the food from there so much. The best meal i ever had!

特别棒的一家餐馆!烩饭鲜美无比,做法也非常特别,让人印象极为深刻。章鱼前菜味道也很好。主菜我们点的T骨牛排,我敢说是我这么多年来吃过最棒的牛排。整个环境更是一级棒,机具欧洲风情。甜点和服务都无可挑剔。