“Tour of the Duomo in Siena”

Stella Soldani Siena day tour guide
Ranked #9 of 53 Tours in Siena
More attraction details
Owner description: If you wish to visit Siena and Tuscany with a local fully licenced tourist guide I am very pleased to share my experience and passion with you, I am living in a unique medieval town and in a charming wine region, enjoy!
Motherwell, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tour of the Duomo in Siena”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had an excellent one hour guided tour in English with Stella who was knowledgable and passionate and keen to answer our questions. She remembered that we were Scottish and she pointed out a painting of Edinburgh in the library.
She was by far the best guide on our Tuscan holiday and we hope to seek her out when we return to that beautiful area .

Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Getting around Siena impossible without Stella”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stella has a great and energetic personality and a great understanding of Siena. This town is built on steep hills and ancient street navigation would be impossible without her help. She provided tour of neighborhoods, cathedrals, and great restaurant recommendation (Loggia). We did two hours and it was a great overview of the town.

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Belton, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun Day in the Rain”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Although it was raining on our one day in Siena, Stella's tour was a bright spot. In addition to the traditional religious and historical sites, she took us to the Elephant and Castle neighborhood museum and church. It was a highlight of our week in Italy.

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

My mom and I went on a private day tour with Stella. She noticed that since there was a 13 year old she made it more interesting for me. We went around town and showed me the 17 regions and it was really interesting. If I were to recommend a day tour guide I would by far recommend Stella.

Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Review of Tour of Siena with Stella Soldani”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stella Soldani, our tour guide met us as we arrived. Born and raised as a member of the Tower contrada, she has intimate knowledge of the customs, culture and values of Siena. Stella speaks many languages and it seems all the local vendors know and respect her. We had a 2 hour tour, but I recommend at least a full day with Stella. She will help you get the most out your visit to her "home town".

Visited July 2013