In general, I will go back again whether travelling along or with friends.
1. Super view of Tuscany rolling hills, from my window, I requested a room with a view, No.9 single room (but double bed).
2. Cleaness, good taste of interior. A bit small room, but enough for myself.
3. Somehow family/ individual small hotel has its own charm. Very charistmatic lady boss and waitresses to take care of coffee, breakfast, cleaning and etc. Just feel happy to be surrended by them.
4. Featured backyard with a view again, just sit there to spend the holiday without rolling into all attractions is already SOMETHING.
5. Give glory to reception gentlemen. They are friendly and polite. Last day, I lost one important card, he calmed me down and gave me good advice, thank you very much.
6. Very fair price, booked directly from its web, lowest price.
Not bothering me too much, but the sound insulation is not as excellent as other things, but again, not a great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Caterina Hotel in Siena offers more than a bed and a breakfast service. Housed in a renovated 18th-century patrician villa, it is a small and cosy hotel lying just a few metres from Porta Romana (Roman Gate), one of the medieval accesses to the town centre of Siena.If you are looking among all the hotels in Tuscany - and specifically among the hotels in Siena - for the one that can serve you both as a base for daily excursions and as a comfortable pied-à-terre within the city limits, our 22-room facility will meet your needs. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, direct telephone, TV Sat, minibar, air conditioning, wireless Internet access, and are furnished, as the lounge is, in the typical old Tuscan style.Providing guests with the cheerfulness and cosiness of a typical Siena’s bed and breakfast, Santa Caterina guarantees much more. The wide and luxuriant garden with its veranda where breakfast is served can offer you what other Siena hotels cannot, that is, a view over the splendid Siena landscapes that will paint before your eyes every morning unexpected, changing colour shades among hilly lines. The refined but homely atmosphere and its privileged location, make this hotel the ideal place for a romantic and pleasant stay in the land locals love to call the old-fashioned way, "Terra di Siena", the land of Siena in Italy's heart. At Santa Caterina, “hotels in Siena” means home. Come and enjoy our home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Santa Caterina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Caterina Hotel
- Santa Caterina Siena