“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Namastey India - CLOSED

Namastey India
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Cucina Indiana Di Origine Punjab..
sussex
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Sad it may be but we were in desperate need for some spice. We like pasta and pizza but after 2 weeks you can have enough. This restaurant is a little gem and we couldnt believe our luck. Excellent food and service.

• Visited May 2013

Victoria, BC
“Something different and welcome in Siena!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Look no further if you crave a change from pasta and pizza and meat. Charming Indian-Italian young woman served two of us vegetarian thali and saag paneer. It was ample for a wonderful dinner! Lovely Indian fabrics decorate the ceiling.

2 Thank Rae B.C.
Budapest, Hungary
“The Best of Indian Food I Ever Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

I love Indian food (as well as Japanese), and when I have an opportunity, I try to visit Indian restaurants and in each of them I always have had something I really do not like (or wish I would not order). But it was not the case in this restaurant. I did not have high expectations when I entered that place, but the food was divine.
Every single dish of it was great! We had a big group of people wishing to taste several things, so we ordered a variety of food, and everything was soooooo tasty!! Particularly I would like to praise fantastic mango lassi, menu "Goa" and this fantastic green dessert with cardamon!!
Mmmmm... Thank you for this great experience starting a new year!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sergejeviic
Kashmir B, Proprietario at Namastey India, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thanks for the wonderful review, we always try to take care of every detail even though we still have much to improve. we wish to see you again soon at namastey..
Thanks
Ranjit
herefordshire
“Had enough of Pasta??”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Desperate for Indian food whilst in Italy so looked up what appeared to be the only Indian in Siena...Despite the tastelessly negative reviews about the place the wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the food! Yes the beer was expensive, not unlike the rest of Rip Off Italy!! Bravo to the Chef and thanks for being a part of our 30th Wedding Anniversary!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank aybee
Siena, Italy
“Desparate for Indian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

i am one of the students from university of Texas San antonio in Siena for a study abroad program. After a week of pasta and boiled vegetables at the Mensa college cafetaria. I was really home sick for Indian food. Namastey India is right in on the way to Mensa. I stopped abd spoke to them and had dinner. That was it!!!!. i have been eating there since a month at least one time. The sag paneer tastes better than USA because the produce and milk is pure in italy. Their best food are the punjabi dal. with Naan or basmati rice and Sag paneer, Samosa and for desert gulam jamun, and srikant. i will easily recommend this to anyone. Staff and Owner very friendly and kind and their ambiance very welcoming. Must try.

• Visited June 2012