“an insightful, patient, and energetic duo”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bella Vista Photography Excursions
Ranked #48 of 55 Tours in Siena
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Max and Chris are an insightful, patient, and energetic duo who know and love Siena, Italy. While guiding me away from the crowds of tourists, they shared their knowledge about the history and social significance of many different places. They also pointed out which subjects would make the best image in the light of that late afternoon. We gazed at churches and fountains, explored streets and alleys, and talked about the lives of those who call this place home. During our walk, they also helped me see the best compositions and gave me tips about how to better use my camera, including some advice about cropping. What better way to get to know the wonders of this ancient city?