Location is good, just outside the old town.
The rest is poor!
1. What year is this? No elevator in a four star hotel??? No mention of this on the website etc! Had to climb with luggage and to traipse up & down to breakfast each morning.
2. When was this place supposed to have been refurbished? Our room did have a small balcony, but was otherwise dark and drab, with tatty furniture.
3. Lots of noise from outside - rowdy kids, church bells early, restaurant below. Noisy air con inside too!
4. Breakfast had little variety, generally poor, tables not cleared fast enough.
We had booked and prepaid for four nights, but decided to leave after three - just wrote off the money. Hotel did not ask about the reason for premature departure, nor enquire about our overall stay. Their only concern was that I would not ask for any refund or return of my money.
One of the poorest experiences we had in France and Italy. Would avoid.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Chiusarelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chiusarelli Hotel Siena