Review Highlights
Excellent, safe driver and knowledgeable tour guide

Corrado spent 9+ hours driving us around Tuscany. I highly recommend him because he is easy to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Rhonda M
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Fantastica!!!

Reviewed August 23, 2019
cb53059
Lancashire, United Kingdom

All reviews private tour answered our many questions wine tasting sant angelo train station in florence his knowledge tuscany region private cooking class points of interest delicious lunch safe driver beautiful tuscan countryside wonderful guide amazing wine local wineries off the beaten path tiramisu
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2019

If you’re looking for a tour guide/driver to show you around Tuscany then look no further than Tourscany. My husband and I booked the Classico Chianti wine tasting tour and we had the most wonderful day! Corrado is so friendly and knowledgeable, explaining the area as he drives you round the beautiful Tuscan countryside. He arranged visits to two winery/vineyards to wine taste (one included a delicious lunch) and also arranged a visit to his friend’s shop for more wine tasting, which was so nice. We absolutely loved every minute of this trip and would definitely recommend Corrado and Tourscany to anyone looking for a wine tasting tour or any other tour which Tourscany offers, definitely well worth the money. ‘Grazie’ again Corrado, hope you enjoyed the L’aura!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 1, 2019

Corrando was a very helpful guide that was able to help coordinate an amazing experience for my girlfriend to become my fiance. We booked him for 3 days to take us through all parts of the Tuscany region. He knows many of the local wineries and we had private tours at every stop, never even saw another group of people. That is the way we wanted it!

I have very high expectations as I have traveled a lot and prefer the nicer things in life. With my close guidance on what my expectations were, Corrando was able to put together everything I was looking for. There was not one big item Corrando failed to deliver on. He was punctual, attentive and flexible. Areas of improvement are proper documentation (itinerary, invoices, etc) and preparation were not super organized but he was extremely responsive.

Hiring a private guide comes with a price, this is definitly not cheap. I did not want any room for errors and was willing to pay the markup. Looking back, there might have been a day we did on our own. That being said, I wanted Corrando to make sure the engagement went perfect. He did just that. Together, we coordinate locations, photographers, flowers, dinner menu, and the list goes on....I think now that he had someone as particular and OCD like me, he will be even more prepared on what to offer someone for their engagement next.

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

We used Tourscany while visiting Siena and the Tuscan region.....Corrado was our driver and guide. He was a very competent driver and his knowledge of the area amazing! We thoroughly enjoyed our tour of San Gimignano! Corrado’s knowledge of the history and it’s surrounding area made the trip memorable! We used Corrado for our transfer back to the airport in Florence and his professionalism and warmth made it a very pleasant journey! Grazie Corrado!

Reviewed July 3, 2019

My friend Julia recommended Corrado after she and her husband hired him for a Day last year and Corrado did not disappoint!! He is so knowledgeable, fascinating and funny—it was as though we spent the day with an old friend. If there was a 6th star to give Carrado, we would give it to him. Carrado— Jeff and I thank you for a lovely day and we hope to see you again soon! Terri & Jeff from Atlanta, Georgia

Reviewed June 26, 2019

We found him on trip advisor and after looking at the reviews I contacted him. I found him to personable and knowledgeable. We gave him the details of what the four of us wanted to see and do. He created an itinerary for two separate days. We went to Sienna, San Gimignano, Querceto Winery where we were delighted by a tour and lunch by the manager there. It was excellent and unexpected. We went to Perugia and the Boci Factory. It is a must! We had a blast. I would recommend him to any small group. He was wonderful.

Date of experience: June 2019