“Thank You Gianni!”

Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thank You Gianni!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I recently returned from a trip to Italy, and the Chainti tour with Gianni was, without a doubt, a most memorable time. We saw and learned things that we never would have if we would have been on our own. Not only was he knowledgeable about the wine and the region, but it was like spending the day with a friend, layed back and easy. From landscapes to wineries to castles, the day could not have been more enjoyable. I would never hesitate to spend another day on a tour with him. To go back would be like visiting an old friend.

Visited September 2012

tucson
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Best decision we ever made”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I had originally planned to rent a car to tour Tuscany while we were there. However, we decided to book 3 days with Gianni and "Tours around Tuscany" We saw and experienced thing we never could have if we had done it on our own. Gianni took us to great places for lunch every day and we visited wineries, castles and many villages. He is extremely knowledgeable about the area, has great command of English language and makes sure we had a good time.
The 3rd day he took us to Pisa for the necessary picture taking opportunity then on to Livorno where he escorted us onto our cruise ship. We had made arrangements with NCL to allow us to board there instead of in Rome the day before as we wanted to spend some time in Tuscany. The time with Gianni was the best part of our whole trip.

Visited September 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Absolutely memorable - Chianti Region”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This was without a doubt the best choice of tours whilst in Tuscany. We only had 2 days in Siena and one was spent with Gianni (Tours Around Tuscany). It was a very memorable and an excellent way to see the amazing Chianti region and gain knowledge of exceptional wines, foods and the culture of the local people. Gianni's knowledgeable and relaxed manner made this experience one that I have already recommended to friends. Thank you for providing such a brilliant service, prompt, relaxed and professional.

Dallas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bene, bene”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Wow! My husband and I just returned from Italy. We were there 2 weeks and the highlight of our trip was Tuscany with Gianni and Azzurra. We used Tours of Tuscany two days and it made our trip! They planned our itinerary around our interests. We wanted to learn about wine and food. One day was spent in the south and one day in the northern part of Tuscany. We visited vineyards, farmers and great restaurants. We learned so much about wines from the region, vinegars, oils amd cheese. They were awesome!

2 Thank DallasSamDallas
Fullerton, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Couldn't have asked for more!!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

What a great time Gianni showed us while we were in the Tuscany area!!!!!! He is extremely knowledgeable about his country, professional,as well as being very pleasant and friendly. We loved everything about our experience with Gianni and his partners. I can recommend Tours Around Tuscany without any hesitation and I will!!!!!!!

1 Thank Kenda G