“Bene, bene”

Dallas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bene, bene”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Wow! My husband and I just returned from Italy. We were there 2 weeks and the highlight of our trip was Tuscany with Gianni and Azzurra. We used Tours of Tuscany two days and it made our trip! They planned our itinerary around our interests. We wanted to learn about wine and food. One day was spent in the south and one day in the northern part of Tuscany. We visited vineyards, farmers and great restaurants. We learned so much about wines from the region, vinegars, oils amd cheese. They were awesome!

2 Thank DallasSamDallas

Fullerton, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Couldn't have asked for more!!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

What a great time Gianni showed us while we were in the Tuscany area!!!!!! He is extremely knowledgeable about his country, professional,as well as being very pleasant and friendly. We loved everything about our experience with Gianni and his partners. I can recommend Tours Around Tuscany without any hesitation and I will!!!!!!!

1 Thank Kenda G
Rome
“Magical experience”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We gave Gianni but 48 hours notice that we needed tour service. This was in the middle of the height of toursit season.

He provided us a wonderful experience and when he couldn't make himself available he relied on his network of contacts that were equally experienced and friendly.

Friendly, knowledgeable, committed to the highest personalized service. That is Gianni. We will always call him first when we return to this magical area called Tuscany.

San Ramon, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tuscany tour with Gianni”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and another couple visited Italy (Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome and Positano) during the month of June. We had some great experiences there but the one that stands out as the best day for all of us was our amazing time in Siena with Gianni! He ushered us around the hill towns on our list, plus a couple more quaint picturesque Italian villages he thought we would like. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the area, but never boring- always seeming to know when we wanted information, and when we just wanted to feel the ambiance. He is very warm and very funny. He had us laughing a lot. We ended a lovely day feeling a lot of affection for this young man. We highly recommend Gianni to anyone wanting to see Tuscany the way it should be seen!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Stephanie L
Puerto Vallarta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Tours Around Tuscany with Gianni”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My sister and I spent two absolutely splendid days with Gianni (May 7 & 8, 2012. He is a superb teacher and is full of information and knowledge of the entire area, and his love for the area shines through. We very much enjoyed our leisurely strolls through the many charming villages of the countryside.....we were never hurried and could shop and look at our own speed. Should I decide to make a return trip to the Siena area, Gianni will be my first contact.....I recommend his services to everyone!!

Visited May 2012