“I might move here!”

$747.57*
Private Siena to Florence Chianti and San Gimignano Transfer Tour
Ranked #6 of 26 Food & Drink in Siena
More attraction details
Owner description: Tuscan Escapes ia a qualified and experienced tour operator in Siena. Our philosophy is to help you discover the Tuscany that best suits your interests and desires through careful planning, support and attention to detail. Our aim is to guide you through this charming region and help to experience the love of “little things in life” that decorate our every day.
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Our tour and tasting was truly spectacular. Followed by one of the best home cooked tuscan meals that we have ever had. Truly a beautiful location and amazing family, they welcomed us into their home with open arms. It is a lovely vineyard, and the entire experience will never be forgotten. I can't wait to go back and see my new mother and sister and all of their sweet kittens :)

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Susanna was amazing! She picked us up at our Assisi hotel @ 9AM and we were off to tour Montepulciano. Along the way (during the entire day), she told us about the attractions, history, flora & fauna & culture of the Umbrian & Tuscan regions. She was enthusiastic & quite knowledgeable about it all. After Montelupciano, we headed for il Podera Casale, an organic farm near Pienza. Tuscan Escapes made arrangements for a lunch on the farm, complete with cheese tasting, wine, & pici, the pasta specialty of this region and more! We followed up with a quick visit to Monte Oliveto Maggiore, a Benedictine Abbey, not far from Siena. Our appetite was definitely whetted to visit this area again, thanks to Susanna. She delivered us to our Siena hotel during rush hour and in the middle of a thunderstorm, accompanied by hail. Susanna made sure that we could easily get into the hotel without getting soaked. We reluctantly said, "goodbye", after 8 1/2 hours touring the area with Susanna. This private transfer/tour was our vacation splurge and was worth every euro!! Thanks, again, to Tuscan Escapes & Susanna.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Pat M
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Our Chianti and Castles Tour through Tuscan Escapes was absolutely awesome. Elena was our guide and was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and it was truly a pleasure to spend the day with her. We took the tour on Labor Day (May 1), so I believe some of the places we went were different than what is normally on the tour due to business closures. There were two of us on the tour.
We got to see two different castles (one was also a winery) and tour two family run wineries. We got to taste wines and olive oils along with meats, bread and cheeses. We loved the family run wineries so much that we ordered a case of wine from the first one while we were there, and we ordered from the other when we returned to the US. I do want to add that nobody made us feel we had to order anything. There were no sales pitches going on whatsoever.
We had lunch at one of the castles, and they just kept bringing food. It was great.
I would definitely book a tour with Tuscan Escapes again if I have the opportunity to return to Tuscany. Thank you again to Elena!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I can't recommend this team highly enough. Started with a walking tour in Florence. They then shuttled us to our Siena lodging. Had two excellent country side tours with them, a city tour in Siena and then they took us to the airport in Siena. As we were a group of 9 people they made our trip easy and fun. I did a lot of the same itinerary on my honeymoon alone and got so much more with the guides. And by the end I would call Milo and Daniele friends. Chatting with them is a highlight enough for the trip, deep knowledge of the region and its food and wines! Hope to see them again soon!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I made my reservation directly through trip advisor and the company Tuscan Escapes. I had a day alone ahead of my friends arriving in Sienna so I booked this tour. We were a small group of two couples, me, and our excellent guide Danielle. It was a perfect day. Danielle was very knowledgeable and relaxed. We went to three small wineries with beautiful architecture. The lunch was superb as was the wine. Visiting the Abby and hearing the chants was an added bonus. The drive was pure Tuscany. Sienna was crawling with tourists, and this tour was the best part of my visit there.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction