“Abbadia Ardengia and Brunello! Highlight of Italy!”

Tuscan Escapes - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$56.36*
and up
Tuscany Hiking Tour from Siena Including Wine...
Ranked #6 of 27 Food & Drink in Siena
More attraction details
Owner description: Tuscan Escapes ia a qualified and experienced tour operator in Siena. Our philosophy is to help you discover the Tuscany that best suits your interests and desires through careful planning, support and attention to detail. Our aim is to guide you through this charming region and help to experience the love of “little things in life” that decorate our every day.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My daughter and I visited this lovely winery in 2011. Ciacci Mario and his wife's love of life, wine (Brunello especially), and pride of Montialcino was the highlight of the trip. I do not understand anyone saying otherwise. I has a case of wine sent home to Oregon, USA and cherish every bottle. With each bottle I remember Ciacci Mario in his 3 piece suit educating us all about his love for wine and life. Thank you Ciacci Mario!

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"home cooked lunch"
"sant antimo"

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Wow! What a great day we had with Milo today on a wine tour through Montalcino. There were 10 of us, staying in Castel San Gimignano. Milo had said we would have to take 2 vans, so we were pleasantly surprised when he arrived in a small bus that we could travel in together. He took us to three wineries: Il Paradiso, Poggio Rubino and Piombaia. These were totally different wineries, but each special in it's own way. At Poggia Rubino, we were served a magnificent lunch prepared by Roberta, using vegetables from her garden. It rivaled any wonderful restaurant meal. But the highlight of the trip was Milo. He is so knowledgable and is so warm and friendly. If you want a GREAT tour, pick this company. You will not be disappointed. It is worth every Euro.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My Co-Travellers and I Spent 4 days with Tuscan Escapes. Milo Personalized our tour and made our Tuscan Experience one all of us will treasure forever. Milo is a book of knowledge and his sense of humor is a true delight. Milo picked us up in Rome and we started our journey to the Tuscan countryside. Our first stop was at a charming little farm were we had a delicous lunch and a bit of wine before heading to our Villa in the Montepulciano area. A couple of days later Milo picked us up at our Villa and we went on another adventure to discover the Chianti Region and a few hours in Florence. After a long relaxing week we were picked up at our Villa again and driven to the beautiful city of Verona for a short tour and dropped off in Venice for three days keeping part of our luggage so we didn't have the challange of dragging it through Venice. After of time in Venince Milo picked us up and drove us to Rome with a short stop to have lunch at a Restaurant in a Cave. As you can see Milo specialized our entire trip to meet our requirements. He made our trip hassle free and truly loves what he does. I cannot express how thankful I am that we had Milo as a tour guide for our Tuscan Journey. You will not go wrong if you choose Tuscan Escapes!

2  Thank DonnaVL
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My wife and I did the private tour with Daniello. He was a great tour guide around Tuscany. Loved the private lunch at campocorto with marko, the owner, and Ricardo. Then hit a few small towns and another winery. I would highly recommend the private tour to others!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I booked the Hill Towns of Tuscany Tour with Tuscan Escapes and it was a wonderful and memorable 4 days. Each day brought a new experience from lunch on a Vineyard to a cooking class, and visits to several of the towns that are located throughout Tuscany. Prior to our pick-up for the tour, Silvia was accessible via email and answered all questions quickly and provided us with information in a timely manner. Our guides were first rate and able to answer all the questions that we asked and shared their knowledge and love of Tuscany. We covered alot of ground in the 4 days and really got to explore and enjoy this beautiful area of Italy.

3  Thank grossmarshfield