“Fun and Educational!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$49.40*
and up
Siena Wine Tasting School Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Become an Tuscan Food & Wine Lover in less than 2 hrs! Join one of the daily food tours or wine tasting sessions with a professional sommelier and taste the typical foods of Siena & wines from all over Tuscany & learn loads of helpful details. The classes are fun and informative at the same time, are in English and run daily (except Sundays).
Johns Creek, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun and Educational!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

We did the 2 hour Tuscan Wine class and it was the highlight of our day in Siena. Sarah was a very interesting and insightful teacher and the wines we tasted were awesome. It was very interesting to learn about the classification system in Italy and details about the different growing regions in Tuscany. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2014

Boise
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“We went twice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We had a good time. Sarah was wonderful. We got to experience cute food places we wouldn't have seen otherwise at the food tour and got a little tipsy in the wine class. Tasting the honey selection is interesting. And the balsamic is like candy, soooo good!

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Had A Great Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

This was the highlight of my trip. We were met at the door taken to our table. We were in a group of 9 total in the class. The information was great. They take time with you. I never felt rushed. Both my brother and I found it to be a great wealth of information. I would consider going back again. One surprise was the olive oil tasting. You are welcome to take pictures and ask questions. The wines were fantastic. Lots of great stories went along with the class that made it that much more fun.

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Wine Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

The Tuscan Wine School was one of my favorite experiences from my two weeks in Italy! We had a very knowledgeable and friendly teacher named Sarah. No one had signed up for the class the day we stopped by so she led the class of just three of us anyways. We tried some delicious wine and olive oil while learning the history of Tuscan wine. She also taught us the steps of how to properly taste wine. It was a ton of fun and very informative!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ashley921
Yakima, Washington
“great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

I am a winemaker in Washington State. As part of our tour of Umbria and Tuscany we booked the this introduction to Tuscan wines as well as a food of Tuscany walking tour. The experience was fantastic. The first day of our visit we tasted pastry, coffee, olive oil, cheeses and local salamis. The shops we visited were traditional and probably nothing we would have found on our own. The next afternoon I booked the Tuscan wine introduction. My wife, who is not a wine drinker sat in. We both thoroughly enjoyed the class. The instructor was very aware of the different levels of sophistication among her class and made it interesting for everyone. I highly rtecommend this experience to anyone.

Visited May 2014