owner seemed annoyed, almost angry we were there. parking was difficult to find even with the map and directions from the owner. room was nice and clean, garden, what garden, breakfast fair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “LA COPERTA RICAMATA” is situated inside the old city walls, in the territory of the contrada of Lupa, just steps away from Piazza del Campo, the heart of the city where traditionally on 2nd July and on 16th August the Palio, the annual historic horse-race, is held. The B&B is conveniently situated within walking distance of the city’s historic centre. It’s located near a bus stop, the railway station and a highway exit, so it’s an excellent accommodation for all travellers. It is possible to park in the nearby streets or to park at nearby garages. The B&B, located in a villa just inside the old city walls, is completely surrounded by a large garden that gives the guests peace, quiet and comfort, but also the view of an unusual landscape beneath the ancient and famous rocca of Monte dei Paschi. The villa, built at the beginning of the 20th century and renovated few years ago, is built on two floors. The B&B single and double guest rooms are situated on the first floor. All the rooms are large and with bathrooms en suite with hair-dryer, air conditioning, cabled TV and free wi-fi. The rooms are cleaned daily. Bed and Bath-linen are changed weekly. The breakfast buffet is served from 8 a.m until 10 a.m; guests may breakfast in their rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your B&B La Coperta Ricamata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast La Coperta Ricamata
- b&b La Coperta Ricamata Hotel Siena