We had a traumatic dinner at this restaurant when my husband discovered a rubber band in his meal....at the last bite of it ! It was lying in the sauce of his mushroom with polenta. SO DISGUSTING ! This is totally unacceptable in tems of hygiene.
The waiter slightly apologized but the boss didn't even had the courage to come to apologize and give us an explanation....but is there any kind of explanation to give to this kind of serious lack of hygiene anyway ?? The waiter said it must be the grandmother rubber band..... But how not to be totally upset ?
Needless to say that we immediately left this place, completly shocked and disgusted.
We mentioned our horrible experience to the local tourist board.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.