“A Tuscan Moment” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 25 Food & Drink in Siena
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Gianni. I am a PhD geologist, certified nature guide and tour operator. Let me show you around the undiscovered Tuscany and set up your trip. I organize active tours. You will be able to enjoy beautiful walks in the countryside and through small villages, interact with the locals and sample great food and wines in Tuscany and Italy. I am a 46 year old resident, so passionate about my country. Only private tours or small group joinable tours. No bus crazy crowds! Let me put together a great active and cultural vacation for you and your friends. Please read my reviews.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Tuscan Moment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2008

Having spent a lot of time wandering about Siena and neighboring hillside towns over the course of several weeks it was refreshing to do a walk through the countryside with Gianni. The beautiful landscape, walking through the vineyards, discovering out of the way hidden treasures were but a small part of a wonderful day getting to know new friends. Gianni’s confidence and his friendly, easygoing personality made for more than just a walk. I would encourage anyone interested in an enriching Tuscan experience to do a “walk about” with Gianni.

2 Thank CalgaryChampagne

bridgeport
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An experience I won't forget”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2008

The Chianti tour with Gianni was an unexpected highlight of my italian tour last summer.
It offered a unique experience through the vineyards, olive groves, hills and woods. I was most impressed with the integrity, reliability and generosity of Gianni, whose professionalism far exceeded any other guide I tried to use in Italy: he made special arrangements for us and went out of his way to make those two days memorable. I would highly recommend Gianni's tours to whoever wants to have an authentic taste of tuscan life.

1 Thank gepposmama
Napier
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our walk in Tuscany”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2008

We love Tuscany so much now!!! the trip wa extremely easy to follow and we really enjoyed getting to know the area firsthand by walking through it at our own pace. The walk was inspiring, amazing and relaxing since Gianni has been so nice and really took care of every little detail...
Thanks