“One of the best meals I have had.”
Review of Ristorante Guido

Ristorante Guido
Reserve with
Ristorante Guido is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 531 Restaurants in Siena
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Siena , a step away from the famous Piazza del Campo , the restaurant ” Guido ” offers its guests a cuisine of ancient flavors . Delicious dishes made ​​with truffles , fresh mushrooms and the famous Florentine , blend with the ruby red Tuscan wines to satisfy the most discerning palates . Our kitchen gathers the scents and tastes of the Sienese land combined with the imagination of our chefs blend into something unique to the palate and the eyes !
florida
“One of the best meals I have had.”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

My tuscan second course of prune and walnut stuffed pork with a red wine sauce was outstanding. It was the best meal we had on this trip and the service was good. My husband and I throughly enjoyed our meals

• Visited March 2012

• Greek first
Zagreb, Croatia
“Ugodno i ukusno! / Pleasant and delicious!”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Odlična hrana i odličan ambijent / Great food and great ambiance

Hrana je bila ukusna i svježa. / The food was delicious and fresh.

Veliki izbor vina, točeno na čaše / Large selection of wines poured by the glass

Dobar omjer cijene i usluge / A good balance between cost and service

Uživala sam... / I enjoyed ... ;)

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank ArwenLorien
hoboken
“I love this place!”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I always come to Ristorante Guido when I come to town. Ali, Stefano, Cosimo, etc. are always so good to me.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank hobok
Austinmer
“God Awful”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Having eaten some great meals all through Tuscany over the last week we were profoundly disappointed to have our last night in Siena come to this. Over rated, grossly over priiced, meals that looked like they came from a cafeteria in a hospital and served suspiciously fast, and antipasto that appeared to have been washed with dirty laundry water. Avoid this place like the plague and do not be fooled by the 'history' or the old reviews and step down a small alley way and try something else. The Trip Advisor 'excellence award' displayed on the front window should be scraped off with a sharp blade.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank stemar44
“There are Much Better Restaurants Around Siena”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Yes, the service sucks. The restaurant was empty when we were there. The waiter rushed us with our orders. Looks like an old establishment that maybe in its hay day was great. There are tons of pictures of well known Italian people all over the walls. Also, there's a desk with tons of paper work stacked on top of it next to our table. I had a risotto that was the worst meal I had in Italy. My family can't remember what they ate, it was unmemorable.

• Visited August 2011