“A wonderful day in Tuscany”

Ranked #3 of 26 Food & Drink in Siena
More attraction details
Owner description: Franco Fadda Tours & Activities Snc is a fully licensed and insured Italy-based Travel Agency. You're staying in Siena and want to dedicate a day touring the wine regions?! Spend the day in the company of a local wine passionate and perhaps with a few other wine travelers.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Brunswick, MD
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful day in Tuscany”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed the private day tour Franco provided us (a family party of 5 with no teens) on 10 April. The tour included several wineries, lunch in a family style restaurant in Radda, and a tour of San Gimignano. Franco was extemely personable, knowledgeable and always helpful.
Having taken tours with other operators in other areas of the world, I would place Franco among the very best. When we return for a more prolonged stay in the Tuscany region, we will definitely rely upon his advice and services.

Visited April 2013
FrancoWineTours, Manager at Franco Wine Tour Experience, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Thank you for your Kind Support!!

Our Kind Regards

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Worth every penny!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This review is coming a couple months late, but Franco was amazing! He picked us up right at our hotel and drove us across a beautiful scenic drive. He is very knowledgable about the history in the area and of course the wine! The lunch was fantisitic, and the tours were informative and fun. Be sure to bring cash because you will definitely want to buy some bottles on the tour, and take it easy the night before!!! My girlfriend and I went out the night before and she did not get the full experience from it because she wasn't feeling well. Overall couldn't be happier with my experience with Franco and just recommended him to my friends that will be honeymooning their in June. Thanks for the unforgettable experience Franco!

Visited January 2013
FrancoWineTours, Owner at Franco Wine Tour Experience, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
One of the most enjoyable tours!

Thank you for sharing your holiday with me, I will wait you for another small group tour with Franco Wine Tour Experience!!

Cheers!

Franco
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My 3rd Franco Fadda Wine Tour”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

As a Chef in the yachting industry I quite frequently have the opportunity to slip away and enjoy all the various areas that we travel to. - I met Franco 3 years ago and we instantly clicked. - Aside from his vast knowledge of the region and all it's bounties, Franco is also very insightful with setting up custom designed tours for his specific clients. - Every tour I have done with Franco has been completely different from the last and I feel that he strives to outdo what he had achieved at the previous visit. - Thank you again Franco and I can't wait to see what you'll have lined up for our next adventure.

Visited October 2012
Ciao!

It has been a pleasure seeing you again!

I hope you are well you received your wine and you still have the chance to talk so well about our days together!

Cheers!

Franco Fadda
Carmel, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“You'll be guaranteed a great time with Franco!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Just by happenstance - a private wine tour that we booked as a 40th birthday present - came with Franco. We had a great time traveling some small and very personal wineries with GREAT WINE! In addition to the knowledge of the area and the wines, Franco has a fabulous personality and will do everything to make your trip memorable. He delivers what he promises. After our Tuscan tour, we went to Cinque Terra and then to Siena. Franco knew we were coming back to Siena, and offered to pick us up for dinner and treated us to our best meal in Italy at his personal friend's restaurant. You just can't make memories like this on your own. Since then, Franco has stayed in touch - sends us phenomenal fresh Olive oil and wines when we request. You can't go wrong!!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank carmelinthecorn
FrancoWineTours, General Manager at Franco Wine Tour Experience, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Grazie Mille for the Kind Review, it is a pleasure to hear you enjoyed my service!

I hope to see you again In Siena!

Grazie

Franco Fadda
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“What more could you want?”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

A great 8 hour tour of the Chianti region. Franco was knowledgable about the wines and also the history of the area. He took us to a very local cantina for lunch after we said this was what we wanted, he also showed us the Truscan tombs deep in the forest after we showed an interest in this. Franco's strengths are definitely his ability to cater a tpur to the interests of his clients and his friendly personality. The van was comfortable and spacious. Highly recommended

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Shellyanne61
Very Kind and Helpful Review!

You ,made my day, Please keep in touch .. maeby for a visit of Montalcino and Brunello with Franco Fadda!!

Grazie