“The very BEST!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Franco Wine Tour Experience

Franco Wine Tour Experience
Ranked #3 of 25 Food & Drink in Siena
More attraction details
Owner description: Franco Fadda Tours & Activities Snc is a fully licensed and insured Italy-based Travel Agency. You're staying in Siena and want to dedicate a day touring the wine regions?! Spend the day in the company of a local wine passionate and perhaps with a few other wine travelers.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Houston, TX
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“The very BEST!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

We had the time of our lives on Franco's Brunello tour. We were lucky enough to have him all to ourselves and he truly went above and beyond our expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend Franco when you find yourself in Siena. He sincerely made our trip!!!! Thank you so much, Franco! We will need forget you or Montalcino!!!!

1 Thank Tracy T

• Chinese (Traditional) first
George, South Africa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Tour from Florence to Siena”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

We went on a day trip to Siena with MyTour. We are not usually keen on conducted tours but this was really well done , including visits to Tuscan villages and a Chianti wine farm. We joined the guide for lunch at her recommended restaurant and couldn't believe the value , especially the amount of wine provided . It was a very happy bunch after lunch . would always use My Tour again

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Andrew C
London, United Kingdom
“Cant speak any higher of Franco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I am still left spellbound by the experience I had with Franco and my wine tour covering the famous Montalcino and Montepulciano wine precincts. I arrived in Siena quite late and with the excellent reviews posted decided to call Franco last minute. As and a keen wine enthusiast I was seeking a tour with guide that was passionate, accomodating, experienced and embodied the love of good food and great wine I too enjoy. I felt like I spent the day and much of the evening out with a friend(s)! The agenda was flexible and tailored to keep with capturing the heart and soul of the Tuscan Hills. I am planning my next Chianti tour and will certainly be seeking Franco's advice and company as to where to buy up more of the regions excellent wines. By far a must on your agenda!

Visited September 2012
Ottawa, Canada
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Franco, the perfect guide to Tuscany”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was my second opportunity to spend a day with Franco and explore even further Tuscany and all it has to offer. I wanted to treat my friend Stephania to the Franco Fadda experience and he did not disappoint. From the pick-up in the morning to the end of the day, once again it was an experience I will never forget. The visit to the Abbey, the exceptional wine tastings, meeting the people behind the scenes and the AMAZING lunch, it was just a perfect day and my friend Stephania was completely impressed. Franco, thank you for everything you do to make this experience so completely memorable. I cannot recommend this tour strongly enough !!

Visited October 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
“All day wine tour with Franco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

We recently returned from a wonderful vacation to Italy that included a visit to Siena. The highlight was our wine tour with Franco. There were eight in our tour group and we all had a great time touring the family owned wineries and having a delicious lunch. Franco was very knowledgeable about the region and the wines. It was a very interesting and entertaining day and we highly recommend Franco's tours.

Visited September 2012