“Amazing Dinner in Siena”

Osteria Enoteca Sotto Le Fonti
Ranked #12 of 530 Restaurants in Siena
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Long Beach, New York
“Amazing Dinner in Siena”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The service and food here was amazing. Our waitress made the dinner extra specail with great service and being so friendly. Definitely recommend the Bistecca Steak!

• Visited February 2014
VolpiinToscana, Proprietario at Osteria Enoteca Sotto Le Fonti, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear Russell!
Thank you so much for the review! Of course I remember you and specially your happy smile when the Florentine Steak arrived;.) Hope to see you again in Siena, all the best to the two of you, Britta the waitress and all the staff

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“An Amazing Tuscan meal served by a wonderful hostess!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We visited Siena over New Years and had New Years Eve dinner at Sotto Le Fonti. Our seven course meal with a variety of wines was extremely delicious and memorable. We have even attempted to make some if the dishes for our family and friends! The local ingredients and unique dishes were really a treat. I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Siena! Britta is a wonderful hostess and she even gave me the recipe for her ribollita!

• Visited December 2013
VolpiinToscana, Proprietario at Osteria Enoteca Sotto Le Fonti, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Lauren! Thank you so much for your nice words! I am really happy you enjoyed the new years eve dinner with us! Please don't forget: Ribollita forever!:-)))) All the best, Britta
“Terrific food and great wine”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate there two nights ago and it was fabulous. Excellent wine recommendations from a very knowledgeable proprietor. Will absolutely return!

Dear Clay! I LOVED your review and still remember very well you and your family! Please come back to Siena soon! All the best, Britta
Vancouver Canada
“Spectacular meal! Love owner operated restaurants!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My wife and I were on our honeymoon and found this place through a search right here on TripAdvisor. WELL worth the walk down the hill! A phenomenal meal and we were fortunate to be there during a slow time between lunch and dinner so had a good conversation with the owners Britta and Roberto.

• Visited October 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

If you are travelling to Siena, then a visit to this restaurant is truly recommended. Such an amazing experience. Not only for big "meatarians" like me but also for vegetarians...my family loved it. In Britta you will find a great host who despite being so busy, will always find time to come and sit down with you and have a glass of wine and chat...the personal touch is for sure one of the greatest assets along with the great wine list! Go there...and you will see what I mean!

• Visited October 2013