“Fabulous.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jay_uk201...
“Fabulous. ”
Reviewed October 8, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Great place ; thanks to Steve who made booking an absolute breeze, very helpful. Directions perfect. Views from all areas fantastic. Villa is semi detached but still very private , we saw 1 other person during a week at the end of September. Within a short drive there are vineyards and villages, it’s also just a great place for relaxing, painting, reading, BBQ and the pool area was just lovely! Recommend a trip to Volterra, and obviously San Gimignano. We chose to park at Certaldo train station (realistically a 35min drive away) straightforward direct trips by train to both Siena and Florence 40 mins to 55mins away, easy. And- WiFi was great, kitchen had all we needed; beds were comfy, thank you for the welcome pack; Completely and fully recommend this villa.

Oct 23, 2017
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely review of your stay at Collinella 14. I am glad to hear that you had a good time and enjoyed the fantastic views from the property. Thank you also about your comments about the support I provided, its very much appreciated. Thank you for being such lovely guests - you will always be welcome!
Warm Wishes
Alex M
“beautiful views, great location, nice place”
Reviewed June 27, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We spent a super relaxing week here, and it is ideally located near (like 20-30 mins) Volterra, San Gimignano, Colle d'Elsa, and Sacromonte di San Vivaldo. You definitely need a car if you are staying here. The room downstairs was nice for my mom, and had a bug screen on the window, which was great. You can drive up the narrow gravel driveway on the LEFT of the house only if you are good at backing out in reverse (my mom has limited mobility so I would park there so she didn't have to walk up the hill up all the stairs from the lower parking area). Owners had a nice welcome basket for us with some basics like bread, jam, etc. The pool is shallow enough that I could stand the full length of the pool (I'm 5 feet tall) with just my head sticking out. If you or your kids are really buggy I recommend bringing some Scotch Removable Mounting Putty and some mosquito netting to improvise bug screens for the two upstairs windows. Washing machine onsite upstairs (time delay for opening it after it runs), drying rack to hang your clothes to dry on one of the porches downstairs. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ARRIVE IN THE DARK as you will miss your turn! The turn-off is a SMALL gravel road on SP4 Volterrana. We had a great time at this place!

Oct 23, 2017
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review of your stay at Collinella 14. Thank you for also for your tips for future guests, I always appreciate you sharing these. I am glad you had a great time, thank you for being such great guests. Warm Regards.
Christoph...
“Wonderful villa with pool in Tuscany pure”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Idyllic Tuscany setting with 360 degree panoramic views. Really enjoyed the tranquility. Comfortable villa ideal for up to 6 people and set up with absolutely everything one would need. The welcome package was a very nice touch and happily consumed. We made constant use of the 2 terraces/patios and the pool and were also glad to have the BBQ to use. My only recommendation is to try and arrive on the first day during daylight as we personally had trouble finding the entry road in the dark. We would definitely like to come back again.

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you for you review of your recent stay in Collinella 14. I am aware that you had a very long drive so arrived late in the evening. I agree that the entry road is not as easily visible at night, unfortunately we have no electricity supply to be able to put better lighting around the signage. I am glad that, once you settled in the house met your expectations and that you enjoyed the views that virtually everyone comments about. You will of course always be welcome guests.
Compass54...
“It was very nice.”
Reviewed November 7, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

It was very nice.
Steve is so helpful.
Beautiful Toscan country landscape.
The house is so pretty.
We would like to come back.

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you for your review. The landscape is beautiful at any time of the year, even in November when the light is changing and the autumn is setting in. I am glad the house met your expectations and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
NickBorzy...
“Beutiful setting in the centre of Tuscany”
Reviewed September 4, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Great location in the centre of Tuscany. Couldn't of hoped for better views form the property. Very adequate property for 3 adults and 2 children. The children enjoyed the pool apart from being a little chilly!
We enjoyed our weeks stay in this beautiful location.
Would highly recommend.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jun 26, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Collinella 14. I am pleased you enjoyed those fabulous views. I am sorry to hear that the pool was a little chilly. In common with many pools in Italy it is unheated, although it's usually warmed up to be a pleasant temperature by the summer months. Thank you for highly recommending my property and I hope to see you returning in the future.
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 21, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful, peaceful location, food for the soul.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 22, 2016
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of your stay in Collinella 14. I am very pleased to hear that your enjoyed the house, facilities and those great views of the Tuscan countryside and Volterra from the terraces. I have not been to the Vespa museum but will definitely give it a try when I next visit. Its good to hear that you will return - that's the best testimonial I could wish for! You will of course be very welcome.
Warm wishes
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 22, 2016
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your great review of your stay at Collinella 14. I am so pleased to hear that you found it family friendly for your young child. I hope you enjoyed exploring new places and still had time to relax and enjoy the stunning views. I hope to welcome you back in the future.
Very best wishes
Steve
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing