“Wonderful villa with pool in Tuscany pure”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
Christoph...
“Wonderful villa with pool in Tuscany pure”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Idyllic Tuscany setting with 360 degree panoramic views. Really enjoyed the tranquility. Comfortable villa ideal for up to 6 people and set up with absolutely everything one would need. The welcome package was a very nice touch and happily consumed. We made constant use of the 2 terraces/patios and the pool and were also glad to have the BBQ to use. My only recommendation is to try and arrive on the first day during daylight as we personally had trouble finding the entry road in the dark. We would definitely like to come back again.

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you for you review of your recent stay in Collinella 14. I am aware that you had a very long drive so arrived late in the evening. I agree that the entry road is not as easily visible at night, unfortunately we have no electricity supply to be able to put better lighting around the signage. I am glad that, once you settled in the house met your expectations and that you enjoyed the views that virtually everyone comments about. You will of course always be welcome guests.
Tamás F
“It was very nice.”
Reviewed November 7, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

It was very nice.
Steve is so helpful.
Beautiful Toscan country landscape.
The house is so pretty.
We would like to come back.

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you for your review. The landscape is beautiful at any time of the year, even in November when the light is changing and the autumn is setting in. I am glad the house met your expectations and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
NickBorzy...
“Beutiful setting in the centre of Tuscany”
Reviewed September 4, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Great location in the centre of Tuscany. Couldn't of hoped for better views form the property. Very adequate property for 3 adults and 2 children. The children enjoyed the pool apart from being a little chilly!
We enjoyed our weeks stay in this beautiful location.
Would highly recommend.

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Collinella 14. I am pleased you enjoyed those fabulous views. I am sorry to hear that the pool was a little chilly. In common with many pools in Italy it is unheated, although it's usually warmed up to be a pleasant temperature by the summer months. Thank you for highly recommending my property and I hope to see you returning in the future.
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 21, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful, peaceful location, food for the soul.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of your stay in Collinella 14. I am very pleased to hear that your enjoyed the house, facilities and those great views of the Tuscan countryside and Volterra from the terraces. I have not been to the Vespa museum but will definitely give it a try when I next visit. Its good to hear that you will return - that's the best testimonial I could wish for! You will of course be very welcome.
Warm wishes
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your great review of your stay at Collinella 14. I am so pleased to hear that you found it family friendly for your young child. I hope you enjoyed exploring new places and still had time to relax and enjoy the stunning views. I hope to welcome you back in the future.
Very best wishes
Reviewed August 19, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. Its great to hear that you had a good time at Collinella 14 and that your baby was well catered for. It is a great place to relax and simply enjoy those fabulous views!
Warm regards
Lazlo46
toronto
“Very Poor attitude,no electrcity,water, fix yourself”
Reviewed August 5, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We have stayed in various places similar to this for the past 15 years in Italy and are experienced travelers to this region.
Our first day here we had a small medical issue. We looked at the written information provided for medical assistance and found it to be incorrect, outdated and incomplete. We attempted to contact the proprietor and left a message hoping he would provide the correct information. No response We solved this issue ourselves.

When we arrived the pool was being repaired and unusable. This of course was beyond the control of the proprietor. Several days after this we ran out of water. After an entire morning without water we again tried to contact the proprietor with no success. We solved this issue ourselves. Frustrating.

At our second to last day we lost our electricity for an entire morning. Written Information was provided in respect to the location of the fuse box which very poor. We again phoned and left a message. Happily one of the permanent residences helped us. We showed him the instruction provided and he confirmed would not find fuse box with the information provided.
On our last day at noon we finally heard from him. He indicated that he found out about the pool problem two days after we arrived!! He did indicate we could use a pool on another one of his properties, not much help if you are leaving the next morning. I explained the issues that we had and was told me rather arrogantly that this was not a full service hotel. I was shocked at his attitude I indicated I understood that this was not a full service hotel and we never expected that type of service. BUT water and electricity are very important. He indicated he did not receive any of our previous calls. We have three cell phones with three different carriers and never had issues in Italy or anywhere else in Europe. The proprietor indicated that he runs the villa from ENGLAND. During our conversation he provides the same lame excuses a multitude of times and continued to try and defend and undefendable position . I was frankly not happy with him. He did offer to pay us for lack of the pool after I requested but at this time WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED A PARTIAL REFUND!!
As this is being run from England it is incumbent that communication should be readily available. There are easy remedies to this. Providing outdated, vague, incomplete information is not acceptable. You expect water and electricity and timely responses to any problem. Out of a five day stay we wasted a day fixing problems!!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Aug 10, 2016
Dear Guest. Thank you for your review. I am really sorry that you did not enjoy your stay in Collinella 14 and am disappointed that you have chosen to write about your experience in this way without giving me the opportunity to deal with your issues directly (which I have attempted to do on several occasions). The issue with the swimming pool was the result of damage to the pool liner and was unforseen. I wrote to you about this (at the e-mail address that we had used for all other communications) on the same day that I was notified of the pool being damaged and several days before the end of your holiday. In that e-mail I apologised for the temporary loss of the pool and offered the use of another swimming pool close by. I received no other communication from you until three days later when you telephoned me to tell me about the electricity supply being off. I wasn't able to answer your call but immediately tried to call you back several times and actually spoke to you less than two hours after you called me. I also e-mailed you to inform you that I was trying to call you. When I did speak to you you claimed that you had tried to call me the previous day and had e-mailed me. I received no e-mails from you or any missed calls/voicemails other than on the day we spoke. During our telephone conversation I tried to explain that I had received no contact from you but had written to you about the swimming pool. Losing water and electricity is highly unusual so I needed to try and understand what had happened. However you were abusive towards me and terminated the telephone call. The last thing I want is an unhappy guest so I tried to re-contact you by phone and e-mail but you did did not respond. I re-sent the original e-mail about the pool closure to you and offered you compensation. Your reply was that 'you were busy with work and not to contact you'. I followed this up with a further e-mail asking that we try and resolve the issues raised but we have had no communication since then. You state that you have not received a partial refund - I have offered this by e-mail but you have failed to communicate with me so, regretfully, I have been unable to resolve that issue. Customer satisfaction is my top priority so I am extremely disappointed to receive this review (all of my other properties receive complimentary reviews about the service I provide). I hope that readers of the review will take account of the other reviews of this property and draw their own conclusions.
Should you wish to re-establish contact with me I will be pleased to try and resolve the issues you have raised.
Steve
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing