Lovely hotel with very friendly staff. We had a quadruple family room which was a double with two single beds, we stayed for 2 nights and managed fine but any more nights would have been a bit of a squeeze as the room was quite snug with all the beds in it. The pool and views are beautiful, the grounds of the hotel leave lots of areas to quietly sit and read or eat. The owners really have thought about what guests may want and this is a lovely hotel that ticked all the boxes for my husband and myself and our 2 daughters aged 13 and 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Via Francigena just 500 meters from the historic center of San Gimignano, Villa Belvedere blends a modern, completely-refurbished interior with the unaltered charm of a 19th century villa surrounded by picturesque gardens. The family-run hotel, which boasts a swimming pool and private car park, is just 10 minutes walk from the town centre and Important areas of historical and cultural interest, including Florence, Siena and Volterra, are a 40-minute drive away. Guests can exchange the noise and chaos of the city for a holiday destination characterized by culture and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Villa Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Hotel San Gimignano
- Hotel Villa Belvedere San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany