“WOW! What a place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 65 San Gimignano B&B and Inns
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“WOW! What a place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Spent 3 nights at I Coppi. The view, the rooms, the host all wonderful. Alesandro, Anna, Nicoletta were all very charming. We drove the entire Chianti region and the best view is at I Coppi. A 10 minute walk to San Gimignano inner city. Look forward to going back. Breakfast was wonderful.
Grazzie Mille

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gaston P

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Somers, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Anna and her family were wonderful hosts. The view from the patio at I- Coppi was spectacular. We bought lunch and a bottle of vino from the local deli a short walk away and had it on the patio just to enjoy that view. The inn was just a short walk to San Gimignano which is a gorgeous Tuscan village. We spent two nights at I Coppi and enjoyed every minute! The room was large, clean and had a lot of charm. Breakfast in the main house with Anna`s family was a special treat! I wish we had more time to spend there!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank butboo
Peebles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were greeted when we arrived very early by the wonderful Anna whose brilliant smile reflected an equally wonderful vista over the Tuscan countryside. Our apartment was delightful and we enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere on the terrace as we sampled some of the family's wine from their vineyard beside the house. Breakfast was a banquet presided over by Anna to ensure that we did not miss out on any of the delicacies on offer; melon, cheese, ham as well as other delights topped off by fresh figs from the garden and olive oil from her own olive grove. On our departure she ensured we got to the bus stop and provided us with a lavender sachet as a parting gift. The smell of lavender will always remind us a very special place and Anna our lovely hostess.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
San Gimignano, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We came for 1 night and stayed for 3 nights. It is just the most wonderful place never seen in Tuscany.
Anna and her mum Nicoletta looked after us and we had the most amazing time exploring the area around San Gimignano and Chianti. The B&B is very good located at few minutes walking from the main gate of the city center. Great breakfast in the morning!!!
Thank you.
Neale and Kaaren Krause (Qid, Australia)

Room Tip: Choose one of the two panoramic rooms...they are wonderful!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Provo, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I stayed at I Coppi for three nights, it was perfect. The views from I Coppi are breathtaking. Anna is a gracious host that helps to take care of all your needs. The breakfasts are delicious and a great time to have Anna help you find exactly what your want to do that day in San G or any where throughout Tuscany. I am recommending I Coppi to all my friends. I have only the highest opinions of Anna and I Coppi.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Leuven, Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stayed only a night in this B&B.
The hosts are nice and welcoming. The breakfast was very nice and the food plentiful.
The view over the vineyard is absolutely gorgeous.
Only minus point, there is no A/C and it was very warm that night (I was also pregnant, so it might not have helped me).
We dined at the restaurant Peruca and the food was delicious.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I Coppi has everything you could desire from a B&B. Four adults (plus a 5month old baby) stayed in the apartment - 2 double bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen/diner. It was ideal with a view on the terrace to die for. Anna is a superb host and has her own wine and olive oil, grown in her gardens. San G is 5mins walk away and hence this is an ideal base. A car is useful and will allow Anna to help plan your day trips. Day trips include: Volterra; Chianti countryside; Monterigioni; Siena; Florence. Pisa is only an hour and half away, with Lucca a little further. There is also a supermarket across the road from I Coppi for those with the kitchen. This B & B definitely deserves it high rating on trip advisor and hence my eagerness to add a review.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family