Our tour group (20 people) stayed here for four nights. The room was okay - but other factors make it less than average. Looks like I was the only one having a room NOT looking into the valley. Second, for whatever reason, on return to my room late (after midnight) I found my A/C was off. After trouble shooting - I went to the lobby about 12:20 AM - to talk to the manager. Behold - - no one was there - and no sign when the manager would return. So I had yo sleep without A/C. In the morning, the AM manager said the A/C was off - and turned it on. Another issue - the hall nigh lights. At night ONLY one turns on as I walked the corridor. My room was last and I had a challenge on inserting the card. The dining room was a bust on handling dinner for 20 guests. The meal was poor as well as the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away amidst the quiet green Tuscan hills, the Relais Cappuccina is the ideal place for a comfortable and relaxing stay. The Art Nouveau style villa comprises the main part of the structure. Thanks to its excellent location, it is within easy reach of the medieval town of San Gimignano and is also an ideal base for discovering the art and history of Tuscany's other major towns and cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Relais Cappuccina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Della Cappuccina Hotel San Gimignano
- Relais Della Cappuccina San Gimignano
- Relais Cappuccina San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany