This hotel was built in 1998 but in a traditional manner so it still has plenty of character enhanced by its fabulous staff who are very friendly and helpful and always with a smile. They even put a little present in the room when they saw it was my birthday from my passport and then alerted the restaurant we went to that night!
It's a three star so the rooms are a little basic but have everything you need including a really comfortable bed. Our room was very quiet and the whole place is immaculate
The restaurant offers great food at good prices and an excellent wine list including many local wines and wether you outside on the terrace or inside there is a great ambience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casolare Le Terre Rosse is only five minutes away from San Gimignano and is surrounded by a beautiful park. Thanks to the Niccolini family, this elegant farmhouse, tucked away in nature, was turned into a small gem of Tuscan hospitality. At Casolare le Terre Rosse you will experience a unique, warm and cosy atmosphere and will have the chance to live close to nature while enjoying the food and culture of this incomparable land. You can relax in our bright rooms or in our elegant country-style apartments and enjoy the Tuscan countryside while having breakfast, or you may relax at the spillway pool, where you can restore your energy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Casolare le Terre Rosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Casolare Terre Rosse
- Hotel Casolare Le Terre Rosse San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany