Very helpful and pleasant staff. Lovely apartment we stayed in a 1 minute walk from hotel. Excellent value. Nice decor, clean and smart hotel. Breakfast was good and they happy to do separate scrambled eggs without the obligatory ham in it. Dinner in the restaurant was variable as I should have stuck to having lamb back in NZ and stayed with pizza and pasta though the pizza unfortunately had seen too much of the oven and they accepted it back. My gnocchi was great as was the tagliatelle which seemed the pasta that was home made. But prices very reaonable.
Overall though a really pleasant place to stay and great base for San Gimignano and the surrounding vineyards and towns, plus Firenze, Siena and Pisa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casolare Le Terre Rosse is only five minutes away from San Gimignano and is surrounded by a beautiful park. Thanks to the Niccolini family, this elegant farmhouse, tucked away in nature, was turned into a small gem of Tuscan hospitality. At Casolare le Terre Rosse you will experience a unique, warm and cosy atmosphere and will have the chance to live close to nature while enjoying the food and culture of this incomparable land. You can relax in our bright rooms or in our elegant country-style apartments and enjoy the Tuscan countryside while having breakfast, or you may relax at the spillway pool, where you can restore your energy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Casolare le Terre Rosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Casolare Terre Rosse
- Hotel Casolare Le Terre Rosse San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany