This was the most disappointing hotel during our recent trip to Italy. It looked so inviting when we were looking in the area for somewhere to stay. Our room was very average, but very clean. Once inside, It had the feel of a motel rather than a hotel about it. The dining room was large and incredibly noisy. It definitely felt like a dining room rather than a restaurant; but the food was good. This sounds like a negative review, it just probably isn't the place to stay if you're a couple wanting to get away from it all. Great for families though, expansive grounds and a large pool; it would be perfect for a group or a family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casolare Le Terre Rosse is only five minutes away from San Gimignano and is surrounded by a beautiful park. Thanks to the Niccolini family, this elegant farmhouse, tucked away in nature, was turned into a small gem of Tuscan hospitality. At Casolare le Terre Rosse you will experience a unique, warm and cosy atmosphere and will have the chance to live close to nature while enjoying the food and culture of this incomparable land. You can relax in our bright rooms or in our elegant country-style apartments and enjoy the Tuscan countryside while having breakfast, or you may relax at the spillway pool, where you can restore your energy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Casolare le Terre Rosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Casolare Terre Rosse
- Hotel Casolare Le Terre Rosse San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany