We staid for two weeks at casale del cotone and I already want to go back!
Is is a very nice villa and area to stay.
It has a quite atmosphere and you can enjoy and relax at the nice pool.
The garden is very well maintained and equipped with chairs and tables to read a book or to drink a bottle of wine. Alessandro, the owner, has some very nice Panizzi wines which you must try. The grapes are cultivated in the surrounding hills.
I strongly recommend to join diner when Alessandro cooks in the evening.
He really puts a lot of effort in it and the result is superb.
It is also a "special evening" and everybody is happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The farmhouses are located no more than 2,5 km from the medieval town of San Gimignano in the district of Siena. The "Casale del Cotone" as well the "Rocca degli Olivi" are surrounded by 70 acres of vinyards and olive trees. They were erected in the 17th century at the bottom of the hill where is located the ancient Roman church "Pieve di Cellole" which inspired Giacomo Puccini to compose the opera "Suor Angelica". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Il Casale del Cotone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Casale Del Cotone Hotel San Gimignano
- Il Casale Del Cotone San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany