This was the second time I have eaten at this B&B, but unlike before, this time we got to stay there as well. Il Casale del Cotone is in an idyllic Tuscan country setting with a beautiful outside dining area and a pool that's big enough for lap swimming, all with the beautiful countryside in the background. Alessandro's dinners are legendary and he is the perfect host. San Gimignano is only a five minute drive way. Most people that stay here can't resist coming back - even from Australia. Thanks Alessandro and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The farmhouses are located no more than 2,5 km from the medieval town of San Gimignano in the district of Siena. The "Casale del Cotone" as well the "Rocca degli Olivi" are surrounded by 70 acres of vinyards and olive trees. They were erected in the 17th century at the bottom of the hill where is located the ancient Roman church "Pieve di Cellole" which inspired Giacomo Puccini to compose the opera "Suor Angelica". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Il Casale del Cotone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Casale Del Cotone Hotel San Gimignano
- Il Casale Del Cotone San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany