Our stay at II Casale del Cotone was such a wonderful experience. The hosts Alexandro & Isabella were great. The accomodations were excellent also. We have always done a tour before & we were a little skeptical since we didn't know what to expect. We have to say it was even more than we expected, great views from our window.beautiful ambiance .The eight course meals he served were the best we have ever had by far. Stayed five nights in October 2012 two brothers & wives & we would definitely return. What a great place. The only one negative would be not being able to get a cup of coffee or tea or water late at night when returning to the inn. It would be nice if there were a Kurig Coffee maker or bottle iced water available before retiring for the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The farmhouses are located no more than 2,5 km from the medieval town of San Gimignano in the district of Siena. The "Casale del Cotone" as well the "Rocca degli Olivi" are surrounded by 70 acres of vinyards and olive trees. They were erected in the 17th century at the bottom of the hill where is located the ancient Roman church "Pieve di Cellole" which inspired Giacomo Puccini to compose the opera "Suor Angelica". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Il Casale del Cotone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Casale Del Cotone Hotel San Gimignano
- Il Casale Del Cotone San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany