$93
Hotel L'Antico Pozzo(San Gimignano)(Great Value!)
$123
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Casolare le Terre Rosse(San Gimignano)(Great Value!)
$130
$117
$160
$120
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Leon Bianco(San Gimignano)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Poderi Arcangelo Agriturismo Farmhouse(San Gimignano)(Great Value!)
$133
$103
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Hotel La Collegiata(San Gimignano)
$229
$222
Orbitz.com
Villasanpaolo(San Gimignano)
$257
$150
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

La Cisterna Hotel(San Gimignano)(Great Value!)
$144
$135
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bel Soggiorno(San Gimignano)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
All reviewswonderful hostscooking classcourse mealherb gardenevery eveningcooking lessongravel roadhomely atmospheretypical tuscan foodensuite bathroomfruit treesother guestsnature reservecome homedriving aroundcommon areastuscan retreat
Reviewed August 12, 2017

Very quiet place, very close to San Giminiano, and half way from Firenze and Sienna.
Excellent welcome, very good breakfast and lunch, rooms are clean. For sure I'll be back for my next stay in Toscana

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2017

This is our 2nd visit to Il Casolare di Libbiano as a family, and we loved it just as much as the 1st time. We stayed longer this time and we really got the most out of our time in Tuscany. The location is central so we were able to do lots of sightseeing as well as just spend a few lazy days by the pool with the kids. Andrea and Berta are so hospitable and were very understanding of our needs with the kids which made our stay all the more enjoyable. Our kids really enjoyed exploring the grounds and loved the pool which we used every day! The dinners at Il Casolare are really incredible and definitely don't disappoint. We can't wait to come back again for a 3rd time!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Our only regret was that we only had one night here! It was a bit further from San Gimignano than we thought but they offered a four course, set menu dinner on site so this was not an issue. The meal was FANTASTIC. Whatever you do make sure you eat here!! The breakfast was also superb and the hosts absolutely delightful. Nothing was too much trouble and great senses of humour. I would definitely stay longer next time to just relax by the pool and eat.

Room Tip: The suite not really suitable for two couples as the bathroom was an ensuite to the main bedroom.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hedgeez
Reviewed July 19, 2017

We loved our experience at Casolare di Libbiano and just wish we could have stayed longer. Berta and Andrea worked incredibly hard to cater to our every need. The garden and pool were beautiful and serene. My wife really enjoyed Berta's cooking class. Both Berta and Andrea are charming, friendly and helpful. Be sure to take a look at the one thousand year old church on their property.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband & I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. If you like the feel of completely being surrounded by nature, Tuscan hills whilst being secluded hidden away then this is the place for it! Rooms are a little small but this is to be expected given the old farmhouse style from back in the days when large rooms were not the norm.

Very friendly and well accommodating staff. The owners Andrea & Berta were really kind and always welcoming with a big smile.

The 4 course dinners here is simply amazing. A real taste of authentic Tuscan cuisine freshly prepared everyday by Berta was definitely a tasty memory we will take away with us for long time to come.
We booked our trip almost 6 months in advance and since then I fell pregnant. So naturally the restricted pregnancy diet was playing on my mind as Italian cuisine is renowned for cold cut meats, raw eggs in tiramisu, gelatos and soft creamy cheese in most dishes. We absolutely love Italian food and I was naturally very worried about how I would cope with me being pregnant and can not have most of the delicious Italian food. But I must say, Berta & Andrea has made it so perfect for me. They were very caring and asked me on our first day about all the details of what I can and can't eat and made sure all my pregnancy dietary needs were met with particular attention to detail. We are so grateful for their kindness in making sure I was able to enjoy exquisite Tuscan cuisine without the worry of it being pregnancy safe. It was almost as if like the same care my own mum would have taken and that is something very special you don't find everywhere.

Thank you so much for a memorable stay and the delicious dinners! If we can award a Michelin star to Berta we sure will

We will definitely return with our baby in the future.

Wishing Andrea, Berta & the wonderful smiley team a great year ahead.

Best wishes, Henrik & Sinduja