“Great Art...a hidden gem”

iSculpture Gallery San Gimignano
Ranked #5 of 32 Shopping in San Gimignano
More attraction details
Owner description: In the heart of Tuscany, in San Gimignano, a town witness of the History, Arts and Culture of our country, iSculpture has its rise, the first Contemporary Art Gallery featuring only Italian Sculptors. The art works of 24 artists welcome you in a charming historical setting, to tell you the magnificence of bronze, the alchemy of ceramics, the alabaster's transparence, the versatility of iron, the scent of wood and the marble's elegance.Its first location in San Gimignano is today joined by another exhibition space in Casole d'Elsa (SI).
Reviewed December 6, 2012

do not be fooled by its small, narrow entry way...this gallery is far more then just than the initial entryway. Dont miss out on the replica of San Gimignano in the 15th century; that took artist over 3 years to create. They ship art around the world so feel free to shop These are truly one of a kind pieces. The tour guides are so helpful and knowledgeable about all aspects of the gallery.

1  Thank Lucy R

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Last week we visited this gallery in San Gimignano. The town and gallery is a well choosen combination of history and modern art....!
We were happily surprised about the choice of art and artists we’ve seen. Still, after more than a week, I weak up with the images I’ve seen. Great!
Our compliments also for the way we were behave!

Go on this way!

1  Thank 9Tiny9
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We just happened upon this place by chance and were amazed at what we found. A wonderful gift shop full of uniquely designed gifts, a spectacular art gallery with unbelievable sculptures and a museum with the entire town of San Gimignano recreated in ceramic. It was just wonderful. Highly recommend a visit - or 2!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

A cute gallery in an amazingly gorgeous town; varied and beautiful works of sculpture are shown in a friendly and fun atmosphere. It’s definitely worth it to go and have a look around!

1  Thank Uzume W
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I love sculpture and I love contemporary sculpture and I think that this art gallery is awesome! I love their artists and I'm in love with some of them. What I like is the fact that all the artists work with medieval materials such as ceramics, wooden and iron. They are all young and talented and all come from Italy.
I definitely suggest you visit it and have a chat with the lovely owners that will explain everything about the artworks!

1  Thank TooMuchVale
iSculpture, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at iSculpture Gallery San Gimignano, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

Dear Mrs,
thanks for the wonderful words you spent for us and for the pictures!
Hope to see you soon.