“one of the best ice creams I've ever Had”
Review of Gelateria Dondoli

Gelateria Dondoli
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in San Gimignano
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This place claims to own the best Ice Cream of the world. Honestly, I still think nothing beats Freddo's Dulce de Leche ice cream.

Anyway, I got the strawberry and the Nutella flavours and really liked, specialy the Nutella one. and I totally recommend this place if you are looking for some awesome gelatto!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,730)

Reviewed March 18, 2014

The rosemary raspberry gelato makes my mouth water at the thought of it and it's been 3 years since I have been! I just recommended to a friend about to travel to Italy that this is a must stop in a gorgeous town!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had read about Gelateria Dondoli and couldn't wait to try it. It was a sunny, but chilly day. I found a patch of sunshine and enjoyed a cup of amarena and chocolate. It didn't disappoint. Don't miss this spot if you are in San Gimignano.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Just had the best pistachio and nocciola ice cream ever, very creamy and tasteful!!! A must do while in town. Perfect combination of food and history.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I have yet to find any gelateria as good as this one. The trouble is that I won't buy ice cream anywhere else, so have to go without when I am away from SG. I am in and out quickly enough not to be put off by the picture of Tony Blair on the wall.