“You will never taste anything this good...”
Review of Gelateria Dondoli

Gelateria Dondoli
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in San Gimignano
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Simply the best ice cream I have ever tasted. Don't miss the opportunity to taste their heavenly blends including saffron and flavours you won't find anywhere else! The winner and still champion...

Write a ReviewReviews (5,750)

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I admit it freely, I adore ice cream! When I seen the long line of anxious ice cream lovers, it told me I'd come to the right place. The ice cream is out of this world.

I guarantee you won't be disappointed by Gelateria Dondoli and enjoying your treat while sitting at the nearby well. It just don't get no better...

Reviewed May 17, 2013

It is easy to see why this place has won world competitions for gelato. A few chairs and tables in the piazza would be a helpful touch.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

During our 4 day stay we had an ice cream from here every afternoon, it was soo good.
We loved the banana flavour..but the saffron and pine nut flavour was amazing.
Staff lovely

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had many gelato's all around Italy. This is absolutely one of the best. They have very much tastes, many of them i never had before.