“Excellent gelato”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in San Gimignano
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 17, 2013

It is easy to see why this place has won world competitions for gelato. A few chairs and tables in the piazza would be a helpful touch.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,875)

Reviewed May 13, 2013

During our 4 day stay we had an ice cream from here every afternoon, it was soo good.
We loved the banana flavour..but the saffron and pine nut flavour was amazing.
Staff lovely

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had many gelato's all around Italy. This is absolutely one of the best. They have very much tastes, many of them i never had before.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Don't be put off by the long lines, they have lots of servers & line moves quickly. You definitely have to try it!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

"I need to write an excellent review for this gelaterist." Having felt this all along since the day I went up the mountain to San Gimignano, I am now doing what I should have done. So far I can say it has the best ice cream I ever tried in Italy. Really worth my money. It was a sunny and lively day. The owner was so nice to us so this is the only thing we can give him in return.