We stayed here for 3 nights in June 2013. Nice large rooms, basic but everything there and clean. Lovely setting, beautiful old stone buildings and very close to the town of San G. Breakfast a typical Tuscan breakfast with breads, cheese and meats. The dinner the hosts arranged for us all was lovely and our first chance to taste authentic Tuscan food with wine from their winery. Our kids loved it here - it was really hot when we arrived and the pool was a fantastic chance to cool down. There is lots of space to run around and our kids loved the dog. Good value overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bio agriturismo (farmhouse ) in the medioeval village, center of the Farm, lead by the Fenzi's family.In the green landscape of Tuscany with gardens, swimming pool, park games and tuscan food, for a real vacation in the nature but next to the principal cities of art. There are elegantly restructured rooms and apartments in the respect of the native architectures with furniture ancient and great fireplaces. Restaurant with local products, visit of the vineyards and cellars and wine tasting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fattoria San Donato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fattoria San Donato Hotel San Gimignano
- Fattoria San Donato San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany