My husband and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversay by hiking in Tuscany (Lonely Planet Medieval Hills trek) and we spent one night in an apartment here. It spacious with a lovely view of the countryside. It had a range and small refrigerator and there is a laundry facility on site. It even had a fireplace! Our hosts were especially helpful and welcoming, too. When we come back, it will be for a longer stay :o)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bio agriturismo (farmhouse ) in the medioeval village, center of the Farm, lead by the Fenzi's family.In the green landscape of Tuscany with gardens, swimming pool, park games and tuscan food, for a real vacation in the nature but next to the principal cities of art. There are elegantly restructured rooms and apartments in the respect of the native architectures with furniture ancient and great fireplaces. Restaurant with local products, visit of the vineyards and cellars and wine tasting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Fattoria San Donato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fattoria San Donato Hotel San Gimignano
- Fattoria San Donato San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany