This hotel was built in the 14th C, but it has modern amenities. The view was amazing and can be seen from the restaurant and from most rooms. It is right in the middle of town, but don't worry about noise. My daughter and I decided to take a walk and to out delight, a market had been set up! This was on a Tuesday, but If you want to go to a market, you might want to check the market day as I had heard it was on Thursday. We ate at the hotel on the main plaza. It was fun watching the people. Two musicians were playing music nearby. I would definitely go back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Cisterna Hotel, located in the earth of San Gimignano, is the right place to be close to the main attractions and to the little shops of the main street. The elegance and simplicity of the furniture is combined with discretion with all modern comforts, a harmonious fusion of past and future. The family's commitment has always been to welcome its guest with hospitality and professionalism. Comfortable rooms with air conditioning, TVsat, mini fridge, hairdryer, safe and Wi-Fi Internet. Buffet breakfast with gluten free products . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Cisterna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Cisterna
- La Cisterna San Gimignano
- La Cisterna Hotel San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany