We had arranged a week long stay at a Tuscan villa on the east side of Florence and felt isolated and missing the Tuscan experience we expected.
We went is search of the "true" Tuscan experience, arrived in San Gimignano, booking a room at the nearby Torraccia di Chiusi based on a recommendation and immediately fell in love with it.
The owners have restored the historical buildings beautifully and together with the gardens, surrounding vineyards and olive groves have created a magnificent ambience to the naturally beautiful hilltop location.
We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a hill overlooking the medieval town of San Gimignano, surrounded by greenery, in an isolated and mysterious corner of the Tuscan countryside... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Torraccia di Chiusi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torraccia Di Chiusi Hotel San Gimignano
- Torraccia Di Chiusi San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany