Words can't describe the beauty of the landscape , the staff and the food and wine . Each get a five star rating from me . The rooms and grounds are kept impeccable; the staff are like long lost brothers and sisters ; the food is local and the chef Bruno is a true artist in the kitchen . The owner is passionate about what he does and shares the amazing history of his grounds and the area . Do not miss the wine tasting !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a hill overlooking the medieval town of San Gimignano, surrounded by greenery, in an isolated and mysterious corner of the Tuscan countryside... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Torraccia di Chiusi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torraccia Di Chiusi Hotel San Gimignano
- Torraccia Di Chiusi San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany