Three kilometers off the main road and up a winding Tuscany hill is one of the most wonderful places we have ever stayed. It was our first agritourismo and we are certainly returning. Stefano and his wife were wonderful hosts at the restored 12th century property nestled within the family vineyards and fruit trees. The accommodations were fine and the view of the Val d'Elsa from our window was out of a storybook. Bruno, the chef, was endlessly creative and each of the wines from the property was different and interesting. We took half-board and would absolutely recommend that option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a hill overlooking the medieval town of San Gimignano, surrounded by greenery, in an isolated and mysterious corner of the Tuscan countryside... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Torraccia di Chiusi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torraccia Di Chiusi Hotel San Gimignano
- Torraccia Di Chiusi San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany