The highlight of our family's European adventure was a 5 night stay at Ponte a Nappo. We stayed in the Nespolo Apartment which was very spacious for four people. The views looking up the hill to San Gimignano and across the Tuscan countryside are simply breathtaking. The dynamic Carla and her two sons Andrea and Francesco provide a wonderful welcoming enviroment. This was the perfect place to base ourselves and we made day trips to Sienna, Florence, the Chianti region and Volterra. In the evenings we would walk up the hill to eat in San Gimignano. As most of the tourists have left by evening this was the perfect time to explore this magical medieval town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Busini Rossi Carla Holiday, the bed and breakfast of San Gimignano that offers 9 options of great prestige, scattered between the countryside and the historical centre of a wonderful UNESCO World Heritage hamlet. From the olive trees, the vineyards, and the swimming pool of the Ponte a Nappo country house, to the medieval charm of Palazzo Tortoli a short walk from the beautiful towers: rooms and apartments equipped with every comfort, finely furnished to preserve the authentic taste of a holiday in the heart of Tuscany. A truly magical bed and breakfast of San Gimignano where you can enjoy an experience rich in art, history and culture, home cooking and fine wines, relaxation, sun, and nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your B&B Ponte a Nappo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Ponte a Nappo Hotel San Gimignano
- Bed And Breakfast Ponte a Nappo
- B&B Ponte a Nappo San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany