“FRAUD”
Review of Il Peccato

Il Peccato
Reserve with
Il Peccato is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 157 Restaurants in Piombino
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant wine bar, open daily for lunch, cocktails and dinner, fish, meat, vegetarian, pizzas, salads and sandwiches, to PECCATO can sit down to enjoy a good wine or a fancy cocktail drink. The right place for your every whim.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Not bad eaten here (especially fish), for a good price quality ratio. However, I accidentally paid my bill 2 times, (via pincode/internet). And I went back for 2 times. I've been waiting four months for my refund of € 140, -. BUt the owner is not replying anymore.
I think the barman did it on purpose

1  Thank Peter v

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We had reservations to another restaurant overlooking the harbor in piazza Boito. However, as a summer concert was in full blast with the stage blocking most of the view and the loud music definitely not making for a nice tete-a-tete armophere, we decided to go to a place further into the village. Il Peccato was the only place that could seat us outside within a reasonable time. The service was friendly and efficient. We had a fish frittura mista (mixed fried seafood) with tempura vegetables along with some antipasti. Their house wine was very pleasant
The place definitely caters to the tourist crowds, but it is a good bang for the buck (or euro)

Reviewed July 22, 2013

On holidays in Tuscany, we landed in the restaurant "Il Peccato" by luck mainly influenced by the nice atmosphere and the baby menu but this was definitely the food discovery of these holidays.

My wife took a salad which was fresh, tasty and copious. I personally could not escape from the “bistecca alla fiorentina” which was just amazing, melting in the mouth, just perfect. I strongly recommend it to the meat lovers. Various opportunities of Italian cuisine are also available but we did not try them.

It was very delicious and we really appreciated the moment.
We recommend this restaurant and will have to find an occasion to go back!

1  Thank Benoit1980
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Honestly, I am going with my boyfriend for a long time there and I strongly recommend this restaurant for these people, who would like to try something new tasting and open the different various opportunities of Italian cuisine!

These Italian dishes are very delicious and I really have the good impression of all tasted. The owner of the restaurant is very sympatic and the staff also is very helpful and ready to solve any problem and also give the advice.

The flexibility, nice athmoshere, best Italian dishes - all these words are describing my impression of the restaurant!

I really enjoyed!! Thank you!!

Reviewed January 7, 2012

We wisited this restaurant for the first time and I must say we were very pleased with our lunch. I highly recommend the Cacciucco - soup of fish typical of this region. It was simply delicious, as the Spaghetti with clams and sea bass baked in foil. Local wine is worth to try. For the dessert we took typical tuscan sweets cantuccini with a liquor Vin Santo. The staff was very nice and the prices aren't high at all.
I would definetly come back.